No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves Dominates Eduard Gutknecht Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Groves Dominates Eduard Gutknecht Over Twelve

SSE Arena,Wembley - In a battle for the WBA International super middleweight title, George Groves (25-3, 18KOs) dominated Eduard Gutknecht (30-5-1, 13KOs) for a twelve round unanimous decision. The scores were 119-110, 119-109, 119-109.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Golovkin fans like to brag about Golovkins amateur record, well Groves just dominated a guy that beat Golovkin.

Comment

That was a bit of beating Gutneckt took there.

Not sure what the point of his corner sending him out there after the 9th tbh. He was never going to find a big shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Golovkin fans like to brag about Golovkins amateur record, well Groves just dominated a guy that beat Golovkin.
        Do you really hate GGG that much to look that up or mention amateur fights. I swear some of you clowns act like he KO'd your dad and then ****ed your mom or something.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Do you really hate GGG that much to look that up or mention amateur fights. I swear some of you clowns act like he KO'd your dad and then ****ed your mom or something.
          Nope it was mentioned by the commentators while watching the fight. Found it funny because Golovkin fans are always mentioning his amateur career. I expect them to flip flop and say it doesn't matter now.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Nope it was mentioned by the commentators while watching the fight. Found it funny because Golovkin fans are always mentioning his amateur career. I expect them to flip flop and say it doesn't matter now.
            Lol oh okay, I dont bother with amateur stuff, to me a whole different thing there. I dont like his nut huggers but enjoy his fights. Hopefully he faces a true challenge soon.

Comment

That was a one-sided beatdown

Comment

Horrible news ffs

Comment

Damn, hopefully it isn't too serious.

Comment

Groves seems to be back, Hope Eduard will be fine and it's not too serious.

Comment

Working...
                    X