Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez, Barrera, Morales Side With Andre Ward To Beat Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez, Barrera, Morales Side With Andre Ward To Beat Kovalev

Andre Ward (30-0, 15KOs) is gaining a lot of support from fighters, as in recent days the vast majority of experts are siding with him to unseat WBA/WBO/IBF light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev (30-0, 26KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mexican bruvas coming through in support of the spirit bomb Ward will need to overcome Kovalev.

Comment

Damn, the entire ATG trio.

TBH this is making me a bit nervous. So many people are siding with Ward and it makes me rethink picking him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

TBH this is making me a bit nervous. So many people are siding with Ward and it makes me rethink picking him.

That was my reaction, too.

All 3 of them? Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Yeah I get what you're saying

Comment

The Irony real Mexicans going with boxing logic and the Tejanos hating on ghe brothers...I believe someone mentioned this in a post and was railed for it...How can Mexican-Americans go for the Russian and these legends go for the American?

Comment

I see Ward wining a UD. I think Kovalev is too one dimensional for Ward and would be nothing with out his power. I love watching Kovalev destroy his oponents just as i used to like watching Maidana and that kind of punchers, but as soon as they get in there with really skilled boxers all they can count on is that one big punch to end the fight, which, of course, could happen, but still i think Ward will be too much for Kova who will get frustrated and slopy.

Comment

Thank God the time for debate is nearly over. All we can hope for is some decent action - at the very least someone getting rocked and walking on kweer street for a few seconds. I can't see there being any KDs so a good wobbling would be the next best thing. If we are served up yet another boring chess match of a 'superfight' then the disappointment, after all this build up, will be utterly krushing.

Comment

looking FWD to this FIGHT! is the undercard any good? I just hope main event is not another MAIDANA/FLOYD!

Comment

Mexicans still stuck in the 20th century boxing wise.

Comment

Working...
                    X