Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Chaves Explains Career Frustrations, Wants Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Chaves Explains Career Frustrations, Wants Big Fights

The last time fans in the United States saw Diego Chaves (24-2-1, 20 KOs) was back in December 2014 when he earned a credible draw with Timothy Bradley in Las Vegas. The question for many has been as to why the Argentine has not been seen in big fights since that date. A proposed bout in the United Kingdom against Kell Brook fell through last year when the Englishman sustained an injury and the fight was never rescheduled.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He was Bradley's version of Mauricio Herrera and probably scared off some promoters. I like this dude, felt the Rios fight was bullshh though. He's got a ton of heart and I still think he beat Bradley's azz. Respect for Tim but he didn't win that fight.

Comment

the fight will be televised down here. on a news cable chanel. if i find a link i'll share it with whoever wants it

Comment

Good stuff. Would love see Chaves in there with anybody at 147. I'm surprised a bigger promoter hasn't signed him up. He's a very underrated, solid all-round fighter, good skills, good power.

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        the fight will be televised down here. on a news cable chanel. if i find a link i'll share it with whoever wants it
        You know my twitter bruh, be sure to hit me up if you get a link

Comment

I can see Chavez in some really good fights against berto , Robert G , spence etc

Comment

This kid is a beast. I wanna see him fight Errol Spence. Most of these fighters will be scared to fight him though.

Comment

This guy wasted a lot of time and money for staying inactive. His name has been a good addition to current top welters' resume. He would not have ran out of fights at any time of the year had he stayed active.

Comment

Diego Chaves and Marcos Maidana are real competitors and should not be left on the shelf by those cherry pickers

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  He was Bradley's version of Mauricio Herrera and probably scared off some promoters. I like this dude, felt the Rios fight was bullshh though. He's got a ton of heart and I still think he beat Bradley's azz. Respect for Tim but he didn't win that fight.
                  Bradley beat Cháves clearly... Should've been 8-4 I think from what I remember. Only reason it was close was because of that horrible swollen eye.

Comment

you a weak minded cheater, yeah you got skills etc but you always seem to succumb to your weak minded "let me headbutt here, let me headbutt there" etc etc. So no ones wants to give you a shot, you didnt have a problem getting a shot when the word wasnt out on how dirty you are, once the word got out now you shots have frozed, see this is how promoters, managers and FIGHTERS look at it, now not only a fighter has to risk a tough fight with you, they have to risk headbutts and getting gash that can possibly effect their rest of their career.

Look at Rosado without his scar tissue he would have beat quillen and who knows where he career would have went from their.

Comment

Working...
                    X