Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: May-Pac Headed to the Rematch?: BoxingScene Ratings Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: May-Pac Headed to the Rematch?: BoxingScene Ratings Update

Welterweight: Few seem to want it but there is enough smoke to wonder if there might be fire to the idea of a Manny Pacquiao rematch with Floyd Mayweather. Time will tell. Until it does, Pacquiao returns from retirement' with another decisive win over a top ten contender in 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]

May-Pac rematch....."Excuse me Sir, would you like another slice of Shiat Pie"?....No Thanks Maaaam....No Thanks

Comment

Please say it ain't so. Given all of the new infusion of talent in the sport of boxing today,we don't ever need to see these two in the ring again. They both should just stay retired.

The sport of boxing will survive them. It had been around several years before them and it would be around for several more years after them.

Therefore, their seasons are up as they have both had their time. Now they should just go out to pasture and begin focusing on the next chapters of their lives.

I understand Manny's situation but Floyd should just concentrate on developing new stars within his own promotional company and leave the fighting to the next generation of fighters.

Comment

Pac: Hey Floyd let's make another easy $400 million dollars
        Floyd: Ok

Pac/Floyd 2 will still get a good 3.5 million buyrates

Comment

at least they put retured in quotes. neither of these guys retired. hell, pacquiao idnt even tryto pretend he retired. mayweathers pretending, but then again i can pretend to be the IMB welterweight champion but that dont make it so.

pacquiao-mayweather 2 is 2 much. EFF THAT!

Comment

I dont mind it.

Comment

Floyd fans are sweating and farting

Comment

if the rematch does happen, i expect not to see any post, hyping this fight, etc from the one on here saying "please we dont want to see that again".

Comment

I'd watch it. F**k yeah I'd watch it. I don't care if it was 10 times worse than the first fight. It won't have another $100 price tag on it. There's no chance of that. It'll be regular price. They're the two best fighters of their generation, in the ring together, so hell yeah I'd be in front of the TV again. You kidding me? And I guarantee that all the dudes saying how awful it would be would be right back in front of the TV with me.

And seriously who gives a f**k if it "hurts boxing" again with the lame ass cornball casuals. F**k the casuals. Even if Mayweather/Pacquiao went down again and was the most boring fight of all-time, all us real boxing fans would still be right back in front of the TV for the next televised fight card, whatever that may be

I mean jeezus I just sat through watching supposedly one of the top welters in the sport fight a guy rated damn near 50th in his division... so yeah, sue me for admitting that I'd be more than willing to see Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao in the ring again

Comment

What, is Pacquiao all of a sudden gonna be better at closing the distance? Crawford is the MUCH better fight here, please not this.

Comment

Working...
                    X