No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ring Collapse Cuts Title Fight Short in Denver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ring Collapse Cuts Title Fight Short in Denver

Under Dawgs Boxing has officially returned to bring Front Range fight fans their third promotion of the year with "Dawg Fights III: Guard Dawgs". Headlined by one of the most anticipated rematches in the Rocky Mountain Region, when Heavyweight Kenny Lemos (14-10-2) puts his Rocky Mountain Boxing HW Title on the line against New Mexico's own Ronald Baca (8-3-1). Baca was able to power his way to a split decision win against Lemos in a 6 round non-title fight earlier this year. Tonight's war is scheduled for 8 rounds and for all the marbles. Sitting in attendance it seems that this bout is most definitely the most anticipated of the evening. There are 7 other professional bouts scheduled for the evening that feature the likes of upcoming prospects, Gregorio Perez, Jonny Jarabek and two more heavyweights looking to put on a show, in Shawn Cooper and Randy McCarty. As I take my seat ringside I can feel that oh so familiar buzz, which can only mean one thing. It is time for leather to be thrown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is one longass article

Comment

Admittedly I skimmed more than read, and the first poster alluded to it being a really long article, but other than a great piece in itself, what's the point of giving such coverage to a regional title fight? Seems a bit much. Not complaining, but bigger fights don't get round for round descriptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        This is one longass article
        Maybe he gets paid per syllable. College kids have to write many worded essays that read like this.

Comment

Google "Purple Prose." The hack that wrote this article needs to stop trying so hard. Makes it annoying to read.

Comment

Working...
          X