Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Drops Malik Scott Three Times, Wins Snoozing Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Drops Malik Scott Three Times, Wins Snoozing Decision

Monte Carlo - In a battle of heavyweight contenders, Luis 'King Kong' Ortiz (26-0, 21KOs) scored three knockdowns, but was forced to go the full twelve round distance with a lopsided decision win over Malik Scott (38-3-1, 13KOs) in a very lackluster fight. This was Ortiz's first fight under the Matchroom Sport promotional banner. The scores were 120-105, 120-106 and 119-106.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Deontay Wilder rig > Luis Ortiz

Comment

Another fat hypejob exposed..... Scott has been off more 12 months and ped ortiz could still not get him out of there hahaha...... No more bashing wilder fatty

Comment

Ortiz slow, can't cut off ring and can't put combinations together.... All top heavyweights boxes his head off and Scott should be banned from box with that performance

Comment

Malik Scott just looks to survive his style is AWFUL he purposely make things sloppy

Comment

Malik Scott is just like Kevin Kingpin Johnson. Never comes to fight or trying to win. Stays in survival mode and plays his usual spoiler role. I don't ever wanna see Scott fight again.

This fight won't change anything, Ortiz is still one of the most dangerous fighters out there. Put Ortiz in the ring with any other fighter and he will look good.

Comment

ANYONE ABOVE ME judging ortiz are idiots. You cant judge off someones performance because his opponent literally skipping around and not throwing ANY punches... WOW... we just seen what floyd mayweather would be like if he didnt open his big mouth or punch back. Seriously.... ortiz is the best heavyweight right now, but no one will fight him. Deontey gets rocked by ortiz, alllll NIGHT.

Comment

Thank God that's over. Scott is a joke and shouldn't get any more paydays. Ortiz looked slow and predictable. Can't judge him from that fight too much though.

Comment

Ortiz looks too slow. Scott has very impressive defensive skills but his offensive skills not enough. Finally, I was expecting a knockout from Ortiz so, I'm disappointed... Deontay Wilder is one of the dangerous fighter in heavyweight division, I believe him but his fight against Scott was fixed.

Comment

Scott did try to get out of the fight but the ref just refused to count him out.Holding the back of his head as if he'd been fouled.He's lost any hope of being a measuring stick for up and comers now because nobody will put him up after that.As for Ortiz,he's a good advert for PEDs.They really work.

Comment

Working...
                    X