Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Malik Scott Breaks Down His Fight With Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Malik Scott Breaks Down His Fight With Luis Ortiz

Malik Scott Video Interview on the Monte Carlo clash - Luis 'King Kong' Ortiz and Malik Scott are ready for battle. They stepped on the scale for the weigh-in for Saturday's heavyweight showdown.

[Click Here To Read More]

He seems like a cool, well-spoken guy in just about every interview I've seen him in. I just don't see him having much of a chance here. His reach is decent, speed ok, but he doesn't have the power to keep Ortiz off of him, nor the heart to endure when Kong starts dropping him.

This whole "he's just human, I'm not impressed" thing is not enough. You GOTTA show a guy like Ortiz great caution and respect. To an extent, you have to fight "scared". Jab and keep space. "I'm not impressed" = famous last words in this sport.

Comment

Ive been in the gym with this dude a lot. Excellent dude, brings a lot to the ring. He can beat anyone on the right day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Ive been in the gym with this dude a lot. Excellent dude, brings a lot to the ring. He can beat anyone on the right day.
        Scott is a nice guy but maybe to polite and intelligent to be a good fighter. If its getting hard and risky hes looking for a way out. Good for his health but he shouldnt be a fighter.

Comment

Working...
        X