No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Luis Ortiz Discusses The Heavyweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Luis Ortiz Discusses The Heavyweight Division

Luis Ortiz Video Interview on the division - The Heavyweight division was thrown wide open when Tyson Fury ended the long-standing reign of lineal champion Wladimir Klitschko in Germany in November 2015. A slated rematch between the pair failed to happen though and with Fury now out of commission as he deals with personal issues outside the ring, the throne sits vacant waiting for a new king to emerge and Ortiz believes he's the man to beat the likes of Anthony Joshua MBE, Deontay Wilder and Klitschko and rule the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't bet against Ortiz. I hope he does clean up.

Comment

The man called out Wilder.

That's it. This fight has to happen!

Comment

STEROID CHEAT. Steroid Cheat. sTEROID cHEAT. StErOiD ChEaT. sTeRoId cHeAt. S t e r o i d C h e a t . F U C K O F F .

Comment

This nhigha is a steroid cheater.

/thread

Comment

Using that picture in the article, how-old.net says Luis Ortiz is 41. I'll go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
              Using that picture in the article, how-old.net says Luis Ortiz is 41. I'll go with it.

I couldn't resist!!! close enough...damn he old!!!

Comment

The man is genuinely frustrated that no one will fight him. If he dazzles in his next two fights, that problem becomes even worse. If he fails to impress, the fans won't care and he becomes a Lara, where he's got the talent but no fan backing.

Comment

Working...
                X