Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: A lot of Fighters Talk Only To Be Heard - I Don't Listen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: A lot of Fighters Talk Only To Be Heard - I Don't Listen!

The middleweight world champion of the WBA (Super), WBC, IBO and IBF - Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) - is paying no attention to the countless fighters who call him out and talk trash on the internet.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gurrrrrr I hate you Gennady!

Comment

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners

They're focusing on Gennady, he's focusing on history

Comment

Says the bum who cherrypicks smaller fighters who cant hit as hard as him.... Floyd and manny are legends because they moved up and fought bigger and heavier guys ans schooled them...

This bum killa will never be a legend if his best win is david lemeiux hahahahahaha

Comment

dis gon be good

Comment

Maybe thats why he dont fight Lara,he didnt heard that he called him out,lol and i thought his coward,sorry Gienady ,i daubted you

Comment

i would love to see GGG fight lara, because it would be a brutal KO (lara can't take a punch and GGG can cut the ring off very well) and the morons who are crying here on daily basis about GGG ducking will keep crying stating that lara was just another 154 pounder who Golovking made move to MW

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                Says the bum who cherrypicks smaller fighters who cant hit as hard as him.... Floyd and manny are legends because they moved up and fought bigger and heavier guys ans schooled them...

This bum killa will never be a legend if his best win is david lemeiux hahahahahaha
                Yo skin brown doe

Comment

LOL in one sentence GGG sonned all the racist GGG haters and cherry picking coWards who hold boxing licenses. Its a new dawn, haters, welcome to the revolution.

Comment

GGG vs Lara, make it happen. Easy win.

Comment

Working...
                    X