No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Slams Crazy Judges in Pacquiao, Donaire Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Slams Crazy Judges in Pacquiao, Donaire Fights

Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas - Following the conclusion of Saturday night's pay-per-view, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum was upset with certain scorecards in two of the championship fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well if arum is complaining then I guess we can eliminate the su****ion of the promote paying judges off. Guess the judges just suck at their job or bet on the fights themselves.

Comment

Dave Morretti is Mayweathers guy, this dude has judged Floyds last 5 fights in a row, all wide scores for Floyd even scoring that first Maidana fight wide

Isn't Moretti the same dude that scored Canelo Cotto 119-109 for Canelo? wtf that fight was way closwer than that

But he had the card last night that was most credible.
      Last edited by hectari; 11-06-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Dave Morretti is Mayweathers guy, this dude has judged Floyds last 5 fights in a row, all wide scores for Floyd even scoring that first Maidana fight wide

Isn't Moretti the same dude that scored Canelo Cotto 119-109 for Canelo? wtf that fight was way closwer than that
        do you still think roach should retired after vargas ko manny?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          do you still think roach should retired after vargas ko manny?
          He should actually.

Its crazy how Moretti had the only credible scorecard last night, the fight was either a draw or Vargas won.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            He should actually.

Its crazy how Moretti had the only credible scorecard last night, the fight was either a draw or Vargas won.
            fight wasnt close. i thought vargas won.

Comment

moretti had the same scorecard as stephen a, they knew pac won but they tried their hardest to give vargas rounds.

Comment

donaire won that fight for me..
                jessie was the younger and bigger man yet he ran and held all night
                tony weeks needs to be more aware of holding..nonito was doing clean work all night he wasnt rabbit punching or low blowing..so nothing he was doing required a guy who wasnt there to fight to hold him all damn night..

no way jessie won that fight 7-5 nonito..and that is without the points that should have been deducted.

nonito trains his ass off just to have to work to get close to a man, and then we he gets close he has to work not to be held when he goes to open up with combos?? *** THAT! training is too damn hard for BS like that

Comment

I only gave Donaire three rounds. I agreed with the Pac-Vargas judges who scored it 118-109.

Comment

Im just watching the Pac fight now but the Mag vs Donaire result was fair even if the scores seemed wide.

Comment

Working...
                    X