Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: I Thought Manny Pacquiao Lost a Step

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: I Thought Manny Pacquiao Lost a Step

Las Vegas - Brian McIntyre, trainer and co-manager of WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford (29-0, 20KOs), was not overly impressed with Manny Pacquiao's victory on Saturday night at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lost four or five steps, but he was high energy which I know gave the idiot public reason enough to buy May/Pac 2. Yeah....that again.

Comment

He most certainly has.

Comment

Lost a step? LOL who is this fool? Pacquiao "lost a step" around 2012. If he bothered watching the sport he'd know that. Last night, Pacquiao lost 10 steps and that's just compared to the version who fought Bradley and whooped him.

Pac is almost done. This is the best opportunity for Brook to beat a legend.

Comment

Yep he did. Happens to the best of them. Someone with punching power will retire Manny. Hes been gun shy since the Marquez KO, wich is normal... Some guys never recovers from that and he became champion again, but the young guns at WW could capitalize on that. Hes still good but not great anymore

Comment

Not too bad since he's 3 steps ahead of everyone else. Manny has a high standard in the Boxing Community, so he's under a microscope all the time.

Comment

He's been losing a lot of steps for many years. Tends to happen after so long.

Shows how great Pac is that he can still comfortably handle the Jesse Vargas's of the world when diminished so much. He still might beat Crawford, too.

Comment

Pacquaio is not going to show all the arsenal specially if you have a young lion like Terence Crawford and a guy who like to pick past prime fighters like Floyd Mayweather, i Think you should know that "Boxing Fans".

Comment

Ever since.... the first Bradley fight Manny has faced 95% counter punchers lol he can't really go in there and just unleash fury. I was there last. Night and Manny did not lose a step. He is a more calculated fighter in his own style. First off the trainer for Tbud is full of himself, he thinks he's amazing, if Terrence were getting caught last night like Vargas was... he could potentially be knocked down... like Vargas.. I personally don't wanna see Crawford I'm tired of boring Floyd styles, I'd rather see PAC vs Porter or someone with both abilities. Tbud is too boring and can't sell ****.

Comment

I'm guessing this guy would want $10 million for a Pac fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X