Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire is Furious: I Definitely Won, This is Unbelievable!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire is Furious: I Definitely Won, This is Unbelievable!

Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas - Jessie Magdaleno seized the WBO junior featherweight title with a unanimous decision over Nonito Donaire of the Philippines in an entertaining fight that saw one judge score it 118-110 for Magdaleno while the other two had the American winning 116-112.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You and your fans on twitter are bugging bro. Took the 12th clean with some nice power shots and looked to have Magdaleno in trouble at some earlier points but definitely didn't win.

Comment

Nonito should shut the f.uck up he lost, he put up a good effort

He clearly lost and the fans on Twitter that were scoring proved boxing fans can't score worth sh.it

Comment

Sore loser Donaire.

Comment

Yes, ANOTHER ROBBERY IN VEGAS!

Nonito beat the **** out of magdaleno, Only In America this can happen.they have to keep the mexicans happy and at least give them some change for their money.

Comment

No way he won the fight, also definitely showed he's fairly past it.

Comment

As big a fan of donaire's as I am I only expected him to squeeze by Magdelano. Thing is, imo anyway, Magdelano clearly won at least 6 rounds. I had it 7-5, could easily be 8-4.

There's just no excuse for Donaire to have won here. He looked slow and he never let his hands guy like he used to.

Time to retire me thinks.

Comment

dont be a sore loser lmfao you clearly lost.

Comment

I had it 7-5 Magdaleno...Draw was also acceptable and would be fine.. However I don't see Donaire winning. Scores were way too wide.

Comment

Originally posted by masterpatric09 View Post
                    Nonito beat the **** out of magdaleno, Only In America this can happen.they have to keep the mexicans happy and at least give them some change for their money.
                    What did North and South America have to do with this fight? The Fight happened in the U.S., which is not a part of Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                    X