Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Invited Floyd Mayweather To The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Invited Floyd Mayweather To The Fight

Manny Pacquiao showed he still has plenty of energy by dominating Jessie Vargas in a WBO title fight on Saturday and his rival Floyd Mayweather was there to see it with a ringside seat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

OH SHEET 6000 pages confirm...

WELL Ill use it TO RAISE AWARENESS AND BRING ATTENTION TO THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN BOXING AND FOR BOXING...

CANELA WE ARE READY!!!! THE PUBLIC DEMANDS YOU TO BE A MAN AND GROW A PAIR, STOP DUCKING US!! FIGHT US, WE ARE READY RIGHT NOW YOU BISH!!!!!!! LETS FIGHT YOU DISGRACE MEXICO YOU SCARED GINGER POOSY!!!
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 11-06-2016, 04:30 AM.

Comment

hmmm..

for Floyd's 50 fight?

Comment

Stay away floyd

You got a gift last time

Take it and don't come back, you don't want none of justice boy

Comment

Well yeah, they have to talk about how they're going to go about scamming boxing fans again. Glad to see two friends getting along, though.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Well yeah, they have to talk about how they're going to go about scamming boxing fans again. Glad to see two friends getting along, though.
            Friends? More like new business partners, building up for another mega payday.

Comment

Floyd don't wanna get his ass whooped again

Comment

come on manny give it up the shows over. Youve been irrelevant for a while now, given us a bunch of fights against no hopers (vargas/rios/algieri) and then you did your best sparring partner impression against floyd. You let millions of fans around the world down that night, and then you blamed a sore shoulder. After saying you won, really low that is. Yeah you were a great fighter in the past but not any more, you gave people false hope when you retired and you couldnt stay away could you. Well we werent calling for you to return thats for sure, was glad to see the back of you...

Comment

Pacquiao won that comfortably but he looked a shadow of the fighter from only a few months ago who put a beating on Bradley, who himself is far superior to Vargas.

The in and out and side to side of Pacquiao was as slow as I've seen it and his punches were severely decreased in both pace and power.

I know Pac has to pay a lot of political backers and he has the same type of leaches sucking him dry like Ali had in the 70s but he needs to know when to call it quits. I think, for the first time, I'm going to be predicting this second tier of welters we have today (Brook, Thurman, Porter) to probably beat Pacquiao. Porter and Thurman may be 50/50 but Brook might potentially stop the once great Pacman.

I guess this is what fans watching Ali v the likes of Shavers started to see too.

Comment

If Floyd comes back, it should be GGG @ 154, or the Thurman vs. Garcia winner! He needs to defeat a fighter in his prime if he wants to quiet his critics. If he wants a rematch, then Canelo @ 154 would make a HUGE payday!

Comment

Working...
                    X