Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Whoever My Promoter Gives To Me - I'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Whoever My Promoter Gives To Me - I'll Fight!

Despite giving away 10 years to his opponent, the 37-year-old Pacquiao fought with more intensity and energy, and dominated the American in the final rounds to close out an emphatic victory.

[Click Here To Read More]

YOU are a legend Manny. It is such a pleasure to watch him fight for real, I really am enjoying his moments in boxing so once he is gone I can truly feel happy with knowing I appreciated him. I was smiling all the way through,awesome to see Pacquiao fight and look like a legend for real.

Comment

I wonder why he just didn't come out and said Khan is next? We all know that's where he is going. Thurman, Spence, Crawford, or DG will never get their chance.

Comment

grow a pair of balls and fight spence/thurman/brook/crawford or retire

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          grow a pair of balls and fight spence/thurman/brook/crawford or retire
          grow some balls? You know who you talking about bro? Manny f***ing Pacquiao, and you know who needs to grow some balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            YOU are a legend Manny. It is such a pleasure to watch him fight for real, I really am enjoying his moments in boxing so once he is gone I can truly feel happy with knowing I appreciated him. I was smiling all the way through,awesome to see Pacquiao fight and look like a legend for real.
            It was good to see he was high energy....more than he had his last couple of fights. I seen glimpses of the old destroyer a little with some of his movement.

Comment

But Pac only made 4 mil for this fight compared to 100 mil in the Mayweather fight.....no wonder they are basically begging for May/Pac 2...such a drop. And of course Arum probaly takes 45% of that off the top.

Comment

Wasn't this Pacquiao's last fight with Arum? well unless he has signed or is going to sign a new contract.

Comment

The only fight I want to see is him vs the winner of Thurman/Garcia. That is the fight.

Comment

I wanna see him against Crawford, Thurman,Garcia, Canelo or Floyd again.

Comment

Working...
                    X