Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming Drops, Decisions Mini-Pacquiao For WBO Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming Drops, Decisions Mini-Pacquiao For WBO Gold

Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas - In a rematch of their 2014 encounter, two-time Olympic gold medal winner Zou Shiming (9-1, 2KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Prasitsak Phaprom (39-2-2, 24KOs) to capture the vacant WBO flyweight championship. The belt became vacant when Juan Francisco Estrada moved up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BOOM! Shiming vs. Nietes. Huge fight.

Comment

wow they called himmini pacquiao lol

Comment

Shiming lost his first title shot because he was fighting a legit opponent. He won an alphabet belt this time because his promoters put him in with a guy he shut out over 12 rounds two years ago, instead of a legit opponent like Nietes. Everything that is wrong with boxing and an example of why the phrase "world title" is meaningless

Comment

One of the biggest title giveaways I've ever witnessed.

He needs to avenge the Ruenroeng loss before I can consider taking him seriously.

Comment

Zou is quick on his punches and move around fast.. but he lack the fire power. I don't know how it look like if he will put with the other top dogs in his division. Please put him with Nietes next!

Comment

Zou is wack!. This dude better not get in there with a live fighter with power.

Comment

Zou is fighting more credible opposition than Wilder did in his first 10 fights. Wow, this kid is future GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
                  Zou is quick on his punches and move around fast.. but he lack the fire power. I don't know how it look like if he will put with the other top dogs in his division. Please put him with Nietes next!
                  He'll get murder. His defense suks. He doesn't have the power to make his opponent respect him. I mean that Thai guy was even mocking him in there. And I hate how Zou trys to be slick with his hands down. This guy will get knocked out quick against someone with decent skills.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas - In a rematch of their 2014 encounter, two-time Olympic gold medal winner Zou Shiming (9-1, 2KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Prasitsak Phaprom (39-2-2, 24KOs) to capture the vacant WBO flyweight championship. The belt became vacant when Juan Francisco Estrada moved up.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    mini pac you trolling PUMP? Or is that really his nickname lmao.

Dude legit looks like a bootleg Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X