Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Big KO of Vargas Will Guarantee a Mayweather Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Big KO of Vargas Will Guarantee a Mayweather Fight!

Freddie Roach, who trains eight division champion Manny Pacquiao, believes a superb knockout victory over Jessie Vargas will guarantee a 2017 rematch with retired pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Roach trying to sell this PPV still I see. Kinda hope it works so Manny can get the "big bucks" one more fight & kinda hoping it doesn't work so Manny can just move forward to his next career.

Comment

Stop it. Just...

I'm drinking now

Comment

Who knows....
        If I was Mayweather and my promotional business wasn't going so great, I might be tempted by a stack of millions to fight a guy I already beat.

...it's not all that crazy.

Comment

They've talked more about Floyd than Vargas. That's saying a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Stop it. Just...

I'm drinking now
            Out of all the accounts here, you Beercules keep it light and 100! It's appreciated bro

Comment

Yeah it will definitely guarantee a Maywether fight. In the form of a rematch with Andre Berto BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP.

Comment

I wouldn't bet on it, I'm talking about the match happening again.

Comment

this is the problem with roach. he's always just banking on his fighter's knocking their opponent out. its like he puts so much into that, that he doesnt think about any other scenario.

Comment

Easy money, no one gets hurt, he decisions him again. Manny cant avoid floyds straight right or his jab, hell he hooked manny twice with the same punch...if he can catch Manny with the same punch right after the first one....Manny will have to go for it and risk being ko'd, but he didnt do it the first time so he wont try it again, and we will get another UNANIMOUS DECISION! Manny's style cant beat Floyd's style, Manny has always had trouble with "good" counter-punchers (jmm) and Floyd is probably the best at that.They are gonna hype it up to fool you guys to think they are gonna go to war and Floyds gonna UD his ass, say manny wins double the amount of rounds this time, that gives him 4, still not enough to win. His name is Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather, this is easy money.

Comment

Working...
                    X