Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Manager on Facing Big Names, The Future, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Manager on Facing Big Names, The Future, More

Top heavyweight contender Luis Ortz makes his debut for Matchroom Boxing next Saturday in Monte Carlo against experienced campaigner Malik Scott. The Cuban is also scheduled to fight on the undercard of Anthony Joshua's clash with Eric Molina on December 10 in Manchester. King Kong's manager Juan Jimnez told BoxingScene.com that his charge is looking forward to making his mark as the first non-UK fighter signed by Eddie Hearn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hear Deontay will attend the fight to support his friend Malik.

When it's over, he's going to storm the ring and call out the winner.

Comment

Ju-ice Roidtiz

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        I hear Deontay will attend the fight to support his friend Malik.

When it's over, he's going to storm the ring and call out the winner.
        I think Ortiz is all wrong for Wilder; the way he looked against Spilzka and Molina, i think King kong will have the bomb squad INploding.

Comment

Best thing he did was join Matchroom.

Eddie will build him up and I can see him in some potential big fights and hopefully Ortiz will finally get the recognition he deserves.

whilst he still has a few years left in the tank.

Comment

I hope Ortiz does get to fight more on a consistent basis.

Comment

He should pursue Wlad.

Comment

Exciting fights!!

I am so looking forward to seeing more of Ortiz!! Haven't quite figured him out yet except that his fists are like cinder blocks...

Hearn will get him the exposure he needs and won't hold him back and be afraid to put him in certain fights like Fishnets would. I give him tons of credit for leaving Golden Boy, shows he's not only in it for the money. Super excited to see him fight on a regular basis!!!

Comment

agree. wilder will have more trouble with ortiz than other heavyweights. riskiest choice i think.

lets c ANY of these top guys fighting each other.

Comment

Working...
                  X