Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Oscar Valdez, Zou Shiming Face Off With PPV Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Oscar Valdez, Zou Shiming Face Off With PPV Opponents

Oscar Valdez, Zou Shiming Final Press Conference Photos - In just two days, boxing's only eight division world champion and the reigning Fighter of the Decade Senator MANNY "Pacman" PACQUIAO (58-6-2, 38 KOs), from General Santos City, Philippines, collides with World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight world champion JESSIE VARGAS (27-1, 10 KOs), of Las Vegas. Pacquiao and Vargas will go mano a mano and toe-to-toe in a high-stakes welterweight showdown. Photos by Mikey Williams/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great card, cant wait!!!

Comment

so Zou Shiming is facing Manny ...hmmm

Comment

Just saw the last 12 opponents of this pacquiao look alike. Absolutely pathetic, hell i saw his entire record. Just padded with bums and fighters making their professional debuts. Shimming wins by another lopsided decision.

Comment

Originally posted by leeayon View Post
          so Zou Shiming is facing Manny ...hmmm

Comment

Yo! Zhiming vs. Phaprom I was one of the funniest fights I ever seen!!! part II should be good!

Comment

Working...
            X