Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire vs. Magdanelo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire vs. Magdanelo - Face To Face at Final Presser

In just two days, boxing's only eight division world champion and the reigning Fighter of the Decade Senator MANNY "Pacman" PACQUIAO (58-6-2, 38 KOs), from General Santos City, Philippines, collides with World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight world champion JESSIE VARGAS (27-1, 10 KOs), of Las Vegas. Pacquiao and Vargas will go mano a mano and toe-to-toe in a high-stakes welterweight showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice card.

Comment

I'm surprised that Gabriel Flores is turning pro, if I'm not mistaken, as soon as he turns 17 of course.

I'm actually excited for the undercard. I really want to see Conceicao and Lopez make their pro debuts. And I can't wait to watch Valdez in action as well as the Donaire-Magdaleno fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppapump View Post
        in just two days, boxing's only eight division world champion and the reigning fighter of the decade senator manny "pacman" pacquiao (58-6-2, 38 kos), from general santos city, philippines, collides with world boxing organization (wbo) welterweight world champion jessie vargas (27-1, 10 kos), of las vegas. Pacquiao and vargas will go mano a mano and toe-to-toe in a high-stakes welterweight showdown.
        [click here to read more]
        jessie magdaleno will not stop untill nonito donaire is destroyed

Comment

Working...
        X