Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rakhim Chakhkiev To Face Maxim Vlasov on Lebedev-Gassiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rakhim Chakhkiev To Face Maxim Vlasov on Lebedev-Gassiev

Olympic gold medalist Rakhim Chakhkiev will take part in an all-Russian showdown with Maxim Vlasov on December 3 in Moscow. At stake will be the International championship of the World Boxing Association (WBA) at the cruiserweight limit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chakhkiev, is talented but he beats himself by gassing himself out and getting himself Kayoed.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
      Chakhkiev, is talented but he beats himself by gassing himself out and getting himself Kayoed.
      Yea he burns out hard too. He's fun to watch though

Comment

Good card.

I wonder who Troya will be fighting?

Comment

He's another underrated boxer in cruiserweight division. He has power punches but he gets tired very quickly. He has a condition problem.

Comment

Interesting fight. Vlasov was pretty good at 168, but 200 lbs is a huge difference. I haven't seen him fight at Cruiser yet, but I know he beat Sillah. Chakhiev has a lot of talent but he hasn't really impressed me his last few times out, probably not since the Brudov fight. I'd still probably lean towards the machine in this one but it isn't with a lot of confidence.

Comment

i didnt know the monobrow won a Gold? jesus.

You gotta admire the brow, he blows his load early every single fight, ko or be Kod

Comment

i dont know if its really only a conditioning problem. The guy always loads up on his punches, no wonder he is gassed by round 3-4.

Comment

Good fight. Chakhkiev is fun to watch, mainly because he is so vulnerable. Chakhkiev was one of the weakest Olympic Gold medalists i've seen, it was a terrible year for heavyweights, so terrible that Deontay Wilder managed a Bronze! I enjoy Wilder as a pro but he was hideous as an amateur.

Comment

Inb4 dan_cov

Comment

Working...
                    X