No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Dillian Whyte, Dereck Chisora Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Dillian Whyte, Dereck Chisora Go Face To Face

Dillian Whyte will face Dereck Chisora in an explosive heavyweight match-up on the Anthony Joshua vs Eric Molina undercard. Promoter Eddie Hearn has been looking to make the fight for some time, with Chisora stating last week he would not sign until his demands were met.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets see what Chisora have left in the tank

Comment

Dillian looked like he wanted to glass him

Comment

I love a good grudge match. I've got a feeling their styles won't gel well though, entertainment wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
          Dillian looked like he wanted to glass him
          In Dillian's voice: Don't be Stew-pid man, why would I glass him now when I can glass him in the ring..

Needless to say, Dillian has a crumb on him...

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Loved how a phone rung and chisora checked his iPhone to realise that it wasn't his. Then Dillian took his iPhone and turned it on silent when he realised his phone was making a sound and not Chisora HAHAHA

Chisora be like

But for real, I'm gunning for Chisora though Dillian will probably outbox him for a UD.

Comment

Why is there bad blood between these two, is there a beef stemming from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Why is there bad blood between these two, is there a beef stemming from somewhere.
                Theyve been 'beefing' for a while. Could be that both are volatile characters, but more likely both just know that this will sell the fight better.

Whyte seems to have 'beef' with every opponent he faces. Ian Lewison who he last fought was his mate before the fight was made, was his mate afterwards, but they 'beefed' loads in the build up.

It gets a bit tedious after a while tbh

Comment

Working...
                X