Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Okada Retains Japanese Title in Tough Bout with Hosokawa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Okada Retains Japanese Title in Tough Bout with Hosokawa

To kick off the month of November Japanese fans at the Korakuen Hall got the latest Japanese title fight and saw 140lb champion Hiroki Okada (14-0, 10) record the 6th defense of his title. The heavy handed Okada, who won the title back in 2014 with a win over Masayoshi Kotake, was up against veteran challenger Valentine Hosokawa (20-6-3, 9), who had previously come up short in bouts for the Japanese and OPBF title, losing to Shinya Iwabuchi and Min Wook Kim in those bouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great job by Okada masterclass! when is going to sign with Tieken? that bum promoter is going to keep him in Japan but he needs to be coming to the USA where all the big dogs @ 140 are competing...I like to see him in there with : Zepeda,Molina just to gauge where hes at in the top 10...then we can talk about Broner, Peterson,Postol etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Great job by Okada masterclass! when is going to sign with Tieken? that bum promoter is going to keep him in Japan but he needs to be coming to the USA where all the big dogs @ 140 are competing...I like to see him in there with : Zepeda,Molina just to gauge where hes at in the top 10...then we can talk about Broner, Peterson,Postol etc.
      Idk,were there ever some asian boxer who made it big in USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Idk,were there ever some asian boxer who made it big in USA?
        Outside of Pacman? I cant think of any but we got some AMERICAN of Asian descent that have done great : Donaire, Viloria.....anyways Okada has no choice but to come here if he wants to compete with the best unless someone vacates a title and his team wins a purse bid.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Outside of Pacman? I cant think of any but we got some AMERICAN of Asian descent that have done great : Donaire, Viloria.....anyways Okada has no choice but to come here if he wants to compete with the best unless someone vacates a title and his team wins a purse bid.
          Lol forgot about many,Donire is doing faine but he is no star.

Comment

Working...
          X