Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McDonnell: I Should Be Facing Rau'Shee Warren, He Bottled It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McDonnell: I Should Be Facing Rau'Shee Warren, He Bottled It!

On Saturday, November 12, at Salle des toiles in Monte Carlo, WBA World bantamweight champion Jamie McDonnell (28-2-1, 13 KOs), from Doncaster, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, fights an optional defense of his title against WBA #2 ranked Liborio Solis (25-4-1, 11 KOs), from Maracay, Venezuela.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Consummate professional.

Comment

He did bottle it. Cried about having to travel.

Like most Americans then.

Comment

I like McDonnell. Isn't flashy, but a good underrated fighter.
        He doesn't get much fanfare, or credit even over here. But he's a guy who has travelled and upset the apple cart.

Comment

McDonnell is the ultimate pro, guy never complains about money and where he fights!
          He just wants to prove himself with his skills and fists!

Warren isn't even the real champ and is demanding where the fight should or shouldn't be!

He should be giving Payano rematch as he has given Warren!

I think McDonnell handles Warren who only has speed and better advantage at fighting inside cuz of shorter arms!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            McDonnell is the ultimate pro, guy never complains about money and where he fights!
            He just wants to prove himself with his skills and fists!

Warren isn't even the real champ and is demanding where the fight should or shouldn't be!

He should be giving Payano rematch as he has given Warren!

I think McDonnell handles Warren who only has speed and better advantage at fighting inside cuz of shorter arms!
            Warren is actually the super champ. McDonnell the regular. I thought it was the other way arund.

Comment

Working...
            X