Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Would Like To One Day Avenge Lomacheno Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Would Like To One Day Avenge Lomacheno Loss

Some kings wear easily the crown. Or, in the case of boxing, the title belt. SCAR VALDEZ, a Mexican marvel, is doing exactly that these days. And he has had to be a quick learner. In April, on the undercard of the third Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley fight at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, he destroyed a once-beaten and former world champion in Evgeny Gradovich. It only took him four rounds to leave Gradovich rubber-legged and finished.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Valdez/Lomachenko can be made, there both Top Rank

Comment

I like what I've seen from Valdez so far.

Comment

This guy is legit. Professional in all ways. Good hard nose fighter. Hope to see him defend that strap a ton and bring back some dominance to 126. Maybe he can keep the international theme going and defend against Scott Quigg. Like to see him defend the belt at least 10 times and unify with one other champion.

Comment

Loma will tear him a new ******* once again

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
            Loma will tear him a new ******* once again
            Why bring hate to a guy that clearly hasn't a reason to be hated?.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
              Because Valdez is mexican, that is normal with oye boxers. They are hated for all the latinamericans fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Because Valdez is mexican, that is normal with oye boxers. They are hated for all the latinamericans fans.
                Well, i'm latinamerican and i don't hate Valdez or any mexican, well...maybe Canelo, but i don't him for being mexican,

Comment

no hate, just saying

Comment

Well, i'm latinamerican and i don't hate Valdez or any mexican, well...maybe Canelo, but i don't him for being mexican,
                    Yep, mate, but you are from Costa Rica. Fans from Caribbean, Southamerican and Spain hate Mexican boxing. In latinamerican forums always is a war. All the countries vs Mexico. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X