Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez beats Wilfredo Vazquez - Post Fight Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez beats Wilfredo Vazquez - Post Fight Brawl

140 pound prospect Jomar Robles (1-0) made his pro debut a successful one by battering Fernando Semidey (0-1) until the fight was stopped in the second round. Semidey went down late in the first and again in the second which prompted the referee to stop the fight at the 1:14 mark.

[Click Here To Read More]

One of the worst boxing cards in at least a decade. Gives new meaning to the words total mismatch. One top of that, too many barely out of the amateurs.
    Last edited by richardt; 10-29-2016, 09:28 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=richardt;17157715]One of the worst boxing cards in at least a decade. **** YOU SIMIO dOMINACANO HIJO DE PUTA

Comment

man whats takeing them forever to come out. damn i hustled to make it back to the pad to watch thsi fight and now i gotta wait...

Comment

PETUFF

Comment

Good so far i want to see Juanma vs Vazquez!

Comment

cant wait till this fight kicks off already. WAR WV2

Comment

Taking their time getting to this main event after a bunch of mostly four round mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by JimGunn View Post
                  Taking their time getting to this main event after a bunch of mostly four round mismatches.
                  I know at least the damn national anthem have kicked off so we close now to the actual fight. WAR WV2

Comment

Hook up please?????

Comment

Working...
                    X