Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Laughs at Magdaleno's Hair: He's Scared of Me, It's Fear!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Laughs at Magdaleno's Hair: He's Scared of Me, It's Fear!

WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire is looking amazing in training camp. Next Saturday night, Donaire will defend his world title against undefeated mandatory challenger Jessie Magdaleno at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. The Top Rank pay-per-view event will be headlined by the return of Manny Pacquiao, who challenges Jessie Vargas for the WBO welterweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Donaire is the last one to be laughing at someone's hair

Comment

Donaire is crazy man now, rigo crack harder Then i thought

Comment

always said donaire would be better if he went and got a new trainer, it might just be a little too late though.

Comment

Donaire's days of being feared by anyone are long gone. He is not fighter he used to be, still good but not at the level he was when he destroyed Montiel.

Comment

Nonito is still a good fighter. It depends if his heart is still in the game. If it is Magdaleno will be another victim to his left hook

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              always said donaire would be better if he went and got a new trainer, it might just be a little too late though.
              I been saying this for years! Guy has it all but fell in love with his power too much and his coach stopped working with Donaire on his craft cuz the power and speed got him through fights!

We'll never know how great he could've been if he had a trainer that'd hone his techniques and made him more of a boxer counter puncher instead of a puncher!

Comment

Magdaleno is going Super Saiyan for the battle with the Filipino Flash!

Comment

Your hairline's a joke.

Comment

The hair?????

Comment

Working...
                    X