Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Busting Up His Team in Camp, Roach Says 'He's Back'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Busting Up His Team in Camp, Roach Says 'He's Back'

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao and Philippine senator and 'Fighter of the Decade' is back to his old devastating punching machine while WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire is looking amazing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great to hear, now he has to prove it with a knockout win.

Comment

We've been hearing that for years. The margarito fight was his last good performance.

Comment

Lol cmon Freddie. You're making Abel jealous with the stupid comments

Comment

He's back.

Roach is such a troll. Anyways, I really hope Pac can get the KO/TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Lol cmon Freddie. You're making Abel jealous with the stupid comments

The difference is Roach just likes to bull**** and talk trash, while Abel actually believes all the garbage that comes out of his mouth.

Comment

rey fucking beltran? when i saw that pac was sparring him a few days ago i thought to myself wtf kinda good will this do for manny since pac has been sparring this dude since the beginning of time lol. manny knows him inside out. pac needs new sparring partners that brings in a style that manny is not used too.

Comment

He was never gone physicaly ,he was gone mentaly,if fire is back we will see explosive fight.

Comment

Hes back! Manny will win by knockout

Comment

he always says the same thing when pac is training,

Comment

Working...
                    X