Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Need a Convincing Win To Prove I'm Still Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Need a Convincing Win To Prove I'm Still Here

Eight division world champion, 'Fighter of the Decade' and a senator from the Republic of the Philippines Manny Pacquiao says "training camp has been great" in his preparation for the showdown against WBO welterweight champion Jessie Vargas whom he faces at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas on November 5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao beats everyone at welterweight. bring on the the winner of thurman vs cherry.

Comment

Even this near the end of the road Manny is still just in a different class than Vargas. Jessie is a good fighter, but I don't think he's naturally talented enough to ever rise past B level. I think he's near his ceiling as a boxer. If Manny doesn't get careless, then class will tell over the course of the fight. And if Manny is locked in and focused, then he should cruise and probably dominate.

However, as we all know, anything can happen in this sport. And that was never more evident than what transpired late in the Bradley/Vargas fight. Bradley probably won every second of that fight until those final 30 seconds or whatever it was in the 12th round before Jessie nearly knocked him the f**k out. Tim was hurt BAD after that shot and was pretty lucky to get out of there with the W...and most guys not named Tim Bradley probably would've hit the deck after that shot. That was a beautiful shot by Vargas.

Comment

This was why Vargas was cherry-picked, so that Manny would have a "convincing" win! He would not have had a "convincing" win over Thurman, Garcia, or Crawford!

Comment

Vargas is not a convincing win....whatever the way

Comment

Sad that Manny gets 0 attention now from his "FANS" he has a fight coming up and they dont give one **** about him anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              This was why Vargas was cherry-picked, so that Manny would have a "convincing" win! He would not have had a "convincing" win over Thurman, Garcia, or Crawford!
              Manny would beat the utter **** out of Garcia and would beat Thurman pretty easily as well..Crawford-Manny would be 1 hell of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                Sad that Manny gets 0 attention now from his "FANS" he has a fight coming up and they dont give one **** about him anymore
                as long as manny still have you, it'll be ok larry.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  as long as manny still have you, it'll be ok larry.
                  sad how he got abandoned for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                    sad how he got abandoned for GGG
                    which pac fan left for ggg? I can only think of poster golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X