Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens-De La Rosa Now Part of PPV Portion of Kovalev-Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Curtis Stevens-De La Rosa Now Part of PPV Portion of Kovalev-Ward

The Kovalev vs. Ward 'Pound for Pound' HBO Pay-Per-View telecast on November 19 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nev. will now include the 10-round middleweight showdown between Curtis "The Cerebral Assassin" Stevens (28-5, 21 KOs) and James "The King" De La Rosa (23-4, 13 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

IMO this is a sad fight. One round, two rounds tops

Comment

Undercard pretty underwhelming, still buying. I'm a boxing fan and just cant miss SOG vs The Krusher.

Comment

Makes me wonder the kind of expertise the decision makers have on these cards. This should've been a no brainer to be on TV from the start. SMDH

Comment

I am buying for the main event alone anyway

Comment

I must admit, that this card SUCKS! I just can't miss the fight, so I will pay, but DAMN!

Comment

SO yall pushed the Clarissa Shields fight off for this. not getting the logic here

Comment

So he just wanted a winnable fight?

Comment

This fight sucks but i hope de la rosa wins.

Comment

This fight card will be everyone rooting for the undercard nonsense to finish, so we can get along with the real draw.

Ward-Kov better be a blockbuster! No pressure guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X