Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Grinds Hard For Wilfredo Vazquez Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Grinds Hard For Wilfredo Vazquez Grudge Fight

Juan Manuel Lopez Training Photos - SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Former world featherweight title challenger Jonathan Oquendo, undefeated junior welterweight prospect Yomar "The Magic" Alamo and 2012 Puerto Rico Olympian Jontay Ortiz have all been added to this Saturday night's (Oct. 29) Juan Manuel "JuanMa" Lpez and Wilfredo"Papito" Vzquez, Jr pay-per-view card in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilfred should win by knockout...

Comment

would like to see juanma win,get some good fights in and good paydays

Comment

Juanma only knows how to provide one way!!

Comment

Juanma is a true warrior.

I hope he saved his money because he's going to pay for all those wars, later in life.

Comment

I always thought id root for Wilfredito vs JuanMa but kno im changing it JuanMa Lopez

Comment

JuanMa should win this fight but with that chin idk.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one stoked for this

WAAAAAAR JUANMA!!!!

I hope I find a stream, LOL.

Comment

Am I the only one who is scared for Juanma? The degradation in reflexes seems to be directly related to his tko loses. I've got a terrible feeling that we'll be reading a sad news story about him 5 years from now...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin
                    GOT MY TICKETS!! Whoever wants to scrap in the stands let me know because Im ready to kick some Canelos and Cottas fans asses.
                    rofl just stop bro,

Comment

Working...
                    X