Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Joe Smith Jr. Very Pumped To Face Bernard Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Joe Smith Jr. Very Pumped To Face Bernard Hopkins

Joe Smith Jr. Video Interview - A boxing legend will look to add an exclamation point to end his professional career with the same style, speed and slickness that has defined him in the ring for nearly three decades, as 51-year-old, two-division former world champion and Future Hall of Hamer Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins (55-7-2, 32 KOs) prepares to square off against hard-hitting Light Heavyweight contender Joe Smith, Jr. (21-1, 18 KOs) in a 12-round fight from Los Angeles' iconic Fabulous Forum. The bout will take place Saturday, December 17 and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing(r).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is it me or do Joe Smith's proportions seem goofy. He's about the same height as BHops but his shoulders are noticeably higher up and has a much smaller noggin.

lol anyway should be fun to watch

Comment

As usual, Radio Whatever asks some of the most unimportant, unfocused questions imaginable, all packaged with one of the most overblown deliveries ever. I did like how Joe took himself much more seriously than he did the interview ee-diott. If he goes in there 100%, he could drop BHop at least once. But then I wonder if he gets a bonus for not doing that.

Ha

Comment

LOL if bhop goes out on a ko loss to a white boy.

Comment

Working...
        X