Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins, Joe Smith Jr. - Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bernard Hopkins, Joe Smith Jr. - Face To Face at Presser

Former Two-Division World Champion and Future Hall of Famer Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins(55-7-2, 32 KOs) and Light Heavyweight Contender Joe Smith Jr. (22-1, 18 KOs) today hosted a Los Angeles press conference to discuss their 12-round battle set for December 17 at the Forum in Inglewood, Calif. and to be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing(r).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith is bigger than I thought he was, or Hopkins is smaller than I thought he was

Comment

I just have this really bad feeling about thiss fight. I think Hopkins will get KO'd...

Comment

Kinda a perfect final fight for bhop. He gets to go out on a win over a white boy.

Comment

Geez, B-Hops stubble looks like a steelo pad. He's a grizzled old man now, well and truly.

I've got Smith by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Kinda a perfect final fight for bhop. He gets to go out on a win over a white boy.
            Not so fast!!
            This kid can bang.

Wishing both fighters the best.

Comment

I'm losing my s*** The Executioner one more time baby! Against a young hungry dangerous prospect would you expect anything less from the great B-Hop?! I'm gonna get his face f***ing tattooed on me!

Comment

Going to beat whitey up!

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                  Not so fast!!
                  This kid can bang.

Wishing both fighters the best.
                  Lol yeah i know. But alot of people seem to be overlooking him. Probably cause of liam smith

Comment

Originally posted by beercules View Post
                    going to beat whitey up!
                    hopkins better be boxin all night because 1 punch will break his 52 yearold jaw!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X