Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Ogogo Suffered Broken Eye Socket in Cunningham Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Ogogo Suffered Broken Eye Socket in Cunningham Loss

Following on from Anthony Ogogo's fight on Saturday evening against Craig Cunningham, it has been confirmed that Ogogo was retired by his corner due to suffering from severely blurred double vision as a result of a broken eye socket.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I had some hopes Ogogo would develop into a decent contender, but he should probably retire off this fight.

Comment

He really did look awful on Saturday. Hopefully he can come back from this because he definitely has potential.

Comment

Every time I hear his name, in my head I start singing 'wake me up before you ogogo'

Comment

"Eye socket" = orbital bone, right? So the Brook and Margarito injury.

Comment

straight out of the ggg playbook

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              straight out of the ggg playbook
              There is no GGG playbook.

Stevie Forbes broke Oscar's eyesocket at WW....a guy that couldn't bust a grape at 135.

Comment

I was really hoping to see a rematch between him and Khytrov in the pros, but seems like Khytrov would kill him.

Comment

I knew it. As soon as Brook got a broken orbital bone they'd all want one.

I might as well join in... Break my eye socket *****es!

Comment

damn, finally seen the fight. christ yeah ogogo is never reaching the top, its one thing getting caught by a freak shot and losing at domestic level, but to get outboxed like that isnt a good sign lol. has the frail khan esque look to him when hes throwing combos too, the same one luke campbell has. must be something about the gb amateurs

Comment

Working...
                    X