Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Dominates Cristian Fabian Rios, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Dominates Cristian Fabian Rios, Wins Decision

Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada - Former IBF middleweight world champion David Lemieux (36-3, 32KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over Cristian Fabian Rios (21-8, 6KOs). The scores were 100-90, 100-90, 99-91.

[Click Here To Read More]

Very few could pull of a win against the monster Rios

Comment

Far from domination, he got rocked at least 3x this fight and consistently countered by hard lefts. It wouldn't surprise me if Rios landed 50% of his power punches.

Comment

Heard he looked terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Very few could pull of a win against the monster Rios

Comment

Scorecards too wide I think Rios won at least 3 rounds but Lemieux won on pure aggression he didnt look too good against Rios a southpaw who he couldnt really hurt. He also looked out of shape but it was just a stay busy fight so I suppose you cant take too much from it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Far from domination, he got rocked at least 3x this fight and consistently countered by hard lefts. It wouldn't surprise me if Rios landed 50% of his power punches.
                What's Canelo gonna do to him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  I never thought he got rocked. It was a disgrace of a fight. Rios was running for half the fight, literally running away as Lemiuex chased him and beat on him against the ropes.

Of course Rios landed punches, Lemieux was like a wild man and had nothing to fear from a guy with 6 knockouts.

Comment

Brandon Rios would've put up a better fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X