Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Craig Cunningham Drops, Shocks Anthony Ogogo For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Craig Cunningham Drops, Shocks Anthony Ogogo For TKO Win

For the vacant WBC International middleweight title, Craig Cunningham (17-1, 4KOs) pulled off a shocking eight round stoppage of previously undefeated 2012 Olympic medal winner Anthony Ogogo (11-1, 7KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

He was going life and death with journey men when Oscar De La Hoya was promoting him. What we saw today was an Ortiz moment. When the going gets tough they quit!.

Comment

How did Ogogo become a prospect? He looked horrible in the London Olympics. This is no surprise.

Comment

Absolutely shocked.
        Ogogo was hyped and progressing very nicely was a prospect to look out for.

Perfect reason why not all undefeated records are the same.

Comment

I never rated Ogogo. His arms are too short and is too predictable. He was always going to struggle against bigger guys. He needs careful match making

Comment

I am curious to know how many people said that Ogogo wasn't the real deal BEFORE his first loss? It seems that as soon as a guy loses, suddenly he was "overhyped" or "never any good to begin with".

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              I am curious to know how many people said that Ogogo wasn't the real deal BEFORE his first loss? It seems that as soon as a guy loses, suddenly he was "overhyped" or "never any good to begin with".
              i bet you can't find many posts on this website hyping him up even if you go all the way back to the london olympics, where he benefited from at least one pretty awful robbery

he's a media creation. although i thought he had more heart than he showed today

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                How did Ogogo become a prospect? He looked horrible in the London Olympics. This is no surprise.
                When you got the Wbo chief giving extra points for handsomeness

Comment

Its as if he'd never faced a southpaw before ha ha Cunningham couldn't miss down the pipe

Big win for him fair play

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X