Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas: It's My Time, After I Beat Pacquiao - A Star Will Be Born!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vargas: It's My Time, After I Beat Pacquiao - A Star Will Be Born!

WBO welterweight champion Jessie Vargas, who won the title with a spectacular 9th round knockout of Sadam Ali last March 5, told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard in an exclusive interview that he wants "to go above and beyond that performance and put on a better performance" when he faces eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao at the Thomas & Mack Center on November 5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Literally going to get lit up for 12 rounds

Comment

If you win Pac was washed.
      If you lose, you suck (and have licked) balls.

How can you win?

Comment

Manny knocked down Marquez

Also Chris Algieri a lot
        Last edited by anonymous2.0; 10-21-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Not really Jesse. You just got lucky in landing this fight. You and Chris Algeri are the two most undeserving fighters who keep getting opportunities

Comment

lets go!!!

Comment

Vargas said “I feel and I know I am a great fighter." nothing can be further from the truth. He's faced 1 top level talent in Bradley and got schooled for 11 rounds 2 min and 40 seconds before landing the luckiest punch of his life that still didn't even drop Bradley. He's been living off that ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Literally going to get lit up for 12 rounds
                ^This, then he'll clip Pac in the 12th, and complain that he didn't win the fight.

Comment

Maybe 5 or 6 years ago beating Pacquiao would've made him a star. He just dont get that he was picked because he is way more beatable than Terrance Crawford. Just be happy for the payday.

Comment

Pac stops Vargas

Comment

Working...
                    X