Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Prez To Canelo Critics: Why Did Golovkin Reject Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO Prez To Canelo Critics: Why Did Golovkin Reject Andre Ward!

World Boxing Organization President Francisco 'Paco' Valcarcel has come out swinging in defense of his WBO junior middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (48-1-1, 34KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Last edited by i got the keys; 10-20-2016, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

Canelo must have let him toss his salad.

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
          LOL that was my expression also

Comment

Here come the GGG fans to either ignore the fact that he blatantly ducked ward, or to talk about something else that has nothing to do with this article but somehow still makes GGG a Demi-God.

Comment

Paco: please take our belt Canelo. Don't blame him, Bj is a deadbeat champ, no sanctioning fees paid

Comment

I never knew Dontae Williams was the President of the WBO...LOL

Next comment from him will be: "Canelo doesn't **** around!!"

Comment

He def tongued Canelo's bung at the WBO convention. He's on a roll today!

Comment

If Canelos thought he could beat GGG he would have fought him already for a 55- 45 split. Canleo was the B side to fight Cotto so he took less than 50 percent, yet he wont fight GGG being the A side. He knew he had a chance to beat an old, lighter, midget, pass his prime Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X