Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Prez: No Doubt Canelo Knocks Mayweather Out in Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO Prez: No Doubt Canelo Knocks Mayweather Out in Rematch!

Francisco 'Paco' Valcarcel, the president of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), said he is very confident that Mexico's Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (48-1-1, 34KOs), would knock Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs) out in a rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd knock out a retired boxer too.

Comment

lol did he have to throw in the handsome part?

Comment

it was a ba Md wasnt it

Comment

So far this week:

Conor McGregor beats Floyd

Golovkin beats Floyd

Terry Norris beats Floyd

And now Canelo knocks Floyd out!

The fcking week ain't even over yet.

Comment

LMAO, here we go with this bull****.

Comment

LOL. What does being handsome have to do with anything? LOL. Any way, Canelo wouldn't knock FM out and Liam Smith damn sure wouldn't. LOL. I understand having bad blood, but geez.... Anyway, this seems like another attempt to check interest in the fight happening again, so the WBO can make more money. Whatever. I'm not interested in any Floyd fight unless it's someone new that can make the fight competitive... Besides, he's retired...

Comment

Can't think a guy that got his boxed off four to five rounds vs khan ever beats a mayweather who already beat him..in a rematch too....Truth be told even while completely undressing held back, he was buzzing the shyt out of canelo, canelo may get dropped in a second fight....

SN: Mayweather should of stayed at 154 after the canelo masterpiece as he was a full fledge jmw I feel he lingered around 147 for manny, he started looking drained, soft in the body, and playing scale games
                Last edited by sbbigmike; 10-20-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

yes more floyd news

Comment

Sc****s past Lara ,sc****s past Cotto,beats Khan in a fight that was even up to that point.Oh and Liam.Wheres this improvement ? Maybe he meant Mayweather snr.

Comment

Working...
                    X