No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao PPV Lawsuit Has Twists and Turns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao PPV Lawsuit Has Twists and Turns

Palmer maintains that Rueda called him in May 2014 and promised he would give him a split of his finder's fee if Palmer could convince Roach to meet with CBS President Leslie Moonves regarding a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight. Palmer says he arranged a get-together between Roach and Moonves later that month at the Montage hotel in Beverly Hills. Palmer notes that Rueda then filed his lawsuit against Pacquiao, Roach and others on Feb. 24, seeking a finder's fee.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another post where you can **** on the fighters and tell them its their fault never minding the ruling.

Comment

This case is going to drag out for the next 10 years

Comment

That waiter deserves a few million atleast, remember that Bob Arum's own words were that he had no idea how to get ahold of floyd mayweather or who to talk to in order to reach him. Good thing that waiter hooked him up with some digits or the biggest PPV fight of all time would have never happened. Bob would still be going through his rolodex in 2017 looking for floyd's number.

Comment

The next update I want to hear on this 200-year-old cheese fight is the class action lawsuit to refund the honest people who subjected themselves to this ruse of a fight and paid $99.

Comment

I can't read this crap anymore. I'm sure if they gave him about a million dollars, he would take it. Even if more was owed to him, he's a waiter, so I doubt he has a million laying around, though I could be wrong

Comment

So if it wasn't for this random ****ing waiter, the richest fight in history wouldn't have happened?

This has got to be the gayest sport imaginable.

Comment

Working...
              X