Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Bellew, BJ Flores - Get Very Tense at Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Bellew, BJ Flores - Get Very Tense at Weighin

Photos of Bellew vs. Flores weighin - Champion Bellew (27-2-1, 17 KOs) tipped the scales at 14st 3lbs 4oz ahead of the first defence of his WBC cruiserweight world title against colourful Californian Flores, a former two-time world title challenger, who was forced to strip bare and did everything he can to make the limit of 200lbs, eventually coming in at 14st 3lbs 3oz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WTF! If you watch the video Flores flashed his little prick to the crowd. I guess Bellew's nuts really are bigger. banana too.

Comment

flores looks like he has aids and pick up your damn pants.

Comment

lol bellew didnt get brave one bit when flores was in his face than when flores steps off the stage he gets super brave lmfao.

Comment

Bellew looks like a cupcake. Not much muscle definition in that guy. Doesnt look in his best shape. Stamina will be an issue is my guess

Comment

Flores knock this ****er out

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
              Bellew looks like a cupcake. Not much muscle definition in that guy. Doesnt look in his best shape. Stamina will be an issue is my guess
              Flores is usually ripped. He's in **** shape for this fight.

Comment

Yeah. True. They both look aweful. That might make the fight more interesting.

Comment

Flores literally has a small pecker. Bellew was right. And he's smiling his ass off while flashing it to the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
                    Actually a lot of times guys who are built like that have some of the best stamina - because lean muscle drains oxygen/bloody flow, sucking up stamina; whereas a little excess body fat is used as energy source when all calories are depleted - which I'm guessing happens sometimes around mid-fight/8th roundish.

Sometimes being muscle-bound makes for ****ty stamina for these reasons.

Comment

Working...
                    X