Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Moving Up Not For Me - Canelo Was 180, Near 190 in There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Moving Up Not For Me - Canelo Was 180, Near 190 in There

Former world champion Amir Khan (31-4, 19KOs) is hoping to return to the ring on a date in March of next year. Khan has been out of the ring since May, when he moved up to a catch-weight of 155-pounds to challenge Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez for the WBC middleweight world title at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

uh oh, khan has started speaking again, I suppose we'll have a sentence by sentence running commentary on here now

Comment

The time Canelo gained 35 pounds in one day

Comment

Every interview Khan does, Canelo seems to gain about 10 more pounds in the ring. First it was 170, then 180, then 185, now 190.

Comment

Lolzzz.

Khan is a joke.

Comment

They still mandate CT scans after terrible brain injuries right? I honestly hope that the sleeping terrorist didn't receive any lasting damage from his slumber with el Ginger.

Comment

Khan the auctioneer..
              170, can I get 180?
              180, can I get 190?
              190!
              190, can I get 200? 200?

Comment

Khan tells a good story.Would've made a good fisherman." It was this big! "

Comment

Canelo was 190? WTF...

Khan looking to duck Brook it would appear.

I think Khan will duck Spence, Thurman, and Porter and chase Garcia.

Probably end up fighting Bundu.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X