Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves Not Paying Attention To Gutknecht's Win Over Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves Not Paying Attention To Gutknecht's Win Over Golovkin

George Groves will face Germany's Eduard Gutknecht next month knowing that his opponent once recorded a rare victory over the fearsome Gennady Golovkin.

[Click Here To Read More]

GayLoveKin actually has 8 losses, AND the writer is a ****ing idiot for insinuating a guy who's done nothing to show he's the real deal is "one of the finest of modern era". The bumbeater golovkin is what he should be calling him.

Comment

Side topic; I'e actually thought that Groves v Golovkin would be a great fight. Introduce him to 168. Credible win (well, better than his 2016 which consisted of a guy whose name I often forget and welterweight champ Kell Brook).
      Genady vs Groves would be awesome. I'd take GG by mid-fight TKO.

Comment

So if Groves beats him does that make him greater then GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          GayLoveKin actually has 8 losses, AND the writer is a ****ing idiot for insinuating a guy who's done nothing to show he's the real deal is "one of the finest of modern era". The bumbeater golovkin is what he should be calling him.
          What a mature post.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Side topic; I'e actually thought that Groves v Golovkin would be a great fight. Introduce him to 168. Credible win (well, better than his 2016 which consisted of a guy whose name I often forget and welterweight champ Kell Brook).
            Genady vs Groves would be awesome. I'd take GG by mid-fight TKO.
            Didn't they spar a lot fairly recently?

Golovkin said Groves can't punch. But then he says everyone can't punch it seems. It might be the language barrier but GGG may very well be somewhat of an a-hole.

Groves and GGG would be exciting though. George would go out on his shield and would most likely hit GGG pretty clean and pretty hard at least.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              So if Groves beats him does that make him greater then GGG?
              I ********d your mom last night(for the 1st time), does that make me your father??

Comment

Originally posted by KING Khan. View Post
                I ********d your mom last night(for the 1st time), does that make me your father??
                Did i hit a nerve alt??

Comment

Groves is gonna get ********d

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                    What a mature post.
                    Go hang out with Billy idol asswad

Comment

Working...
                    X