Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price, Vincent Feigenbutz, Leon Bauer Win in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price, Vincent Feigenbutz, Leon Bauer Win in Germany

Jahnsportforum in Neubrandenburg, Germany - Olympic bronze medal winner David Price (21-3, 18 KOs) continues the road back with a second round stoppage of Ivica Perkovic (22-31, 17 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

David Price looked fucking huge, close to 300 lbs.

His punches probably feel like battering rams.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post

That is exactly what I was thinking the minute I started watching. He looked way more jacked then I'm use to seeing. Still slow but he does have that eraser right had if he can land it before he gets tagged. He needs to snap that jab instead of pawing with it...

Comment

Yep, he did look big in there.

I wonder if there's a chance he squeezes onto the Bellew card in a fortnights time. It is in Price's hometown after-all.

Comment

This is the same David Price calling for a fight (along with Hearn and droves of British fans) with Joseph Parker?

Come on.

31 loss club fighters must be all the rage as a build up to fight #1 contenders.

Comment

The mountain who gave birth to a mouse.. then was frighten by it!

Comment

That was a couple of he!!acious body shots there... even if it was a journeyman he stopped.

Comment

A turd of a win. Someone at 22-31 should be banned from fighting for the sake of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post

We were not seeing things... He was 250 vs Teper & he was 278 for this fight. 28lbs according to the commentators...

Comment

Working...
                  X