Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Title Prospects Increase as WBO Pressures Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker's Title Prospects Increase as WBO Pressures Tyson Fury

Joseph Parker's world title prospects have increased with the WBO putting heat on Tyson Fury to explain his medical condition. Fury pulled out of his defence of the WBO, IBO and WBA titles in a rematch with Wladimir Klitschko, citing mental health issues.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good news for Parker!!!...

Comment

Uh oh, I knew Parker/Joshua was too good to be true.

Comment

This sounds like Parker will fight someone inferior for the WBO.Then we will have a fragmented title again where none of the top guys fight each other ever.Thanks for that Tyson.

Comment

Parker isn't anything amazing though, he is riding a hype train. Joshua would flatten him.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Parker isn't anything amazing though, he is riding a hype train. Joshua would flatten him.
            I don't see it. Parker has the ability to cripple Joshua, in many ways I feel Parker is the better all round fighter. I've seen nothing from Joshua to say he'd walk through Fists of Fluff like some are proposing.

Comment

The only way Parker gets near a title is by default. Wilder, Fury and Joshua all beat him comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                Uh oh, I knew Parker/Joshua was too good to be true.
                This is good new's.

I hate all these great matchup's that take year's to finally come around but in this case AJ v Parker is way way too soon to happen, both are still VERY green.

Build the fight and let it simmer, then it's a megafight in a year or 2, atm its just a prospect vs a green champion who's fought no one...

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                  This sounds like Parker will fight someone inferior for the WBO.Then we will have a fragmented title again where none of the top guys fight each other ever.Thanks for that Tyson.
                  Klitschko, Ruiz, Haye & Hughie are 2,3,4 & 5 in the WBO. It would be one of them for a vacant belt. I been talking about this for a few days already. I think it will all depend on who Klitschko fights. If Klitschko takes the Joshua fight then it's Parker/Ruiz only if Ruiz solves his managerial issues. If he doesn't Haye would be next in line. Klitschko could fight Parker for the vacant WBO belt as well. If Parker fights Joshua for the IBF belt that could leave us Klitschko/Ruiz or Klitschko/Haye 2....

Comment

To bad Parker isn't ranked 1 by the WBC. Easy win for him. Nevermind the belt holder for that organization hasn't even fought a top 5 ranked opponent in nearly 2 years as the belt holder. WBO instead

Comment

Working...
                    X