Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza's Manager Not Happy, Says Boxer is Stuck in Limbo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza's Manager Not Happy, Says Boxer is Stuck in Limbo

The career of Jose Pedraza (22-0, 12KOs), who holds the IBF super featherweight world title, remains in limbo because his promoters have failed to schedule his next defense of the title or get him a shot at a world champion in the lightweight division.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The career of Jose Pedraza (22-0, 12KOs), who holds the IBF super featherweight world title, remains in limbo because his promoters have failed to schedule his next defense of the title or get him a shot at a world champion in the lightweight division.

[Click Here To Read More]
    its a damn shame haymon put this guy on the shelf yet again. He has a lot of talent to just be wasting a way. Young and fighting 1-2 times a year the past few years.

Comment

Pedraza need to live Dibella and Gary shawn and move on !they not doing nothing good for him come on man move on!! Al Haymon is not good either the best promoters right now is Bob Arum and Golden Boy you need to go !

Comment

This guy went with Haymon? That should explain a lot. What an idiot.

Comment

With all these time buys and all that money, how does this happen? Unless Pedraza is turning down even stay busy fights, there's no reason for a young healthy champion to not be fighting or to not even know any long term schedule. Let him know he won't have a big fight for another 6 months so that he can take a stay busy fight in his hometown or something.

Comment

al gaymon is a genius doe. NOT!!!

Comment

He has three promoters maybe that is the problem. Who is his main promoter? Cant be DiBella because he always has shows. He just had one on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                With all these time buys and all that money, how does this happen? Unless Pedraza is turning down even stay busy fights, there's no reason for a young healthy champion to not be fighting or to not even know any long term schedule. Let him know he won't have a big fight for another 6 months so that he can take a stay busy fight in his hometown or something.
                He can fight in the Philippines for twenty grand as far as Haymon is concerned. Like I said, big stable, lots of waste. The complaints are mounting.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  He has three promoters maybe that is the problem. Who is his main promoter? Cant be DiBella because he always has shows. He just had one on Friday.
                  i saw the too many chefs in the kitchen argument valid too...its funny tho that the haters who always claim haymon cant promote bc it is not legal are basically ripping haymon instead of his promoters for not promoting him lol

jose welcome to the side of boxing that i see that mainly effects the black fighters...FEEL THEIR STRUGGLE HOMIE! i'm rooting for him..unlike when other races will not root for black fighters to have strong comebacks or dates...

Comment

Why does he have so many promotions eating off of him WTF? Why is he with DiBella and Shaw?

But regardless, yes at this point in his career he does need BETTER! I can understand why some fighters are getting a little frustrated

Comment

Working...
                    X