Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: My Gut Says Joshua-Parker Next, Klitschko Next Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: My Gut Says Joshua-Parker Next, Klitschko Next Year

Anthony Joshua's promoter has reiterated a preference for Joseph Parker to take the next IBF title shot as the top of world heavyweight scene gets increasingly crowded.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make the fight you big mouth phony twat

Then make the fight you big mouth phony twat!

Comment

Not surprised that Hearn thinks Wlad is shot, but surprised he'd openly say it in the same interview as saying he wants Joshua to fight him in 9 months time when he'll be even older. If the fight did get signed suddenly he'd be bigging it up as Wlad being in great shape and undefeated this decade vs sane opposition.

I'd like to hear what Wlad has to say about a potential Joshua fight. November does seem unlikely for it but if Wlad comes out and says 'yeah let's do it' Hearn will still probably use the 'we need to wait until Summer for a stadium doe' line.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Not surprised that Hearn thinks Wlad is shot, but surprised he'd openly say it in the same interview as saying he wants Joshua to fight him in 9 months time when he'll be even older. If the fight did get signed suddenly he'd be bigging it up as Wlad being in great shape and undefeated this decade vs sane opposition.

I'd like to hear what Wlad has to say about a potential Joshua fight. November does seem unlikely for it but if Wlad comes out and says 'yeah let's do it' Hearn will still probably use the 'we need to wait until Summer for a stadium doe' line.
        Yeah Hearn is talking through his a$$ now.. I don't think he ever wanted AJ to fight Fury/Wilder this year forget Wlad.. This is just the build up so that if Nov 26th turns out to be another bum the hype of super summer fight will keep the fans excited.. He always said AJ vs Fury will be a big fight and did not mention Wlad then.. He knows even if he wants to, AJs coach might not be ok with the match up just yet..

Comment

my gut says dont believe a word hearn says. rich kid cokehead snake oil salesman.

Parker expected to fight less than a month after dimtrenko, without cut's, injuries and zero rest, then start a camp immediately on the other side of the world..

yeh ok then..

Comment

Every ****ing good fight is next year.

2017 should be the greatest year boxing has ever seen at this rate.

We all know come 2017 all these fights are going to be pushed back to 2018

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              my gut says dont believe a word hearn says. rich kid cokehead snake oil salesman.

Parker expected to fight less than a month after dimtrenko, without cut's, injuries and zero rest, then start a camp immediately on the other side of the world..

yeh ok then..
              Nealry 2 months after Dimitrenko, but ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Let's be real here, professional boxer's dont enter the gym or start a camp a day or 2 after a prizefight, they need a week's rest minimum, then take into account he fly's back to las vegas from NZ on the other side of the world with no rest, then flys to the UK + promotional obligation's + possibile cut's or injuries.

Does that make any kind of logical sense to you?

Parker's team already said they they will face Joshua next year ' at the earliest'.

Hearn is BS'ing here, for what reason i have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Fights cant be made over night ,they both are potentially fighting in Nov. and a spring /summer match isnt unreasonable its the average time in between fights with 2/3 months for the actual training for the bout with a month of negotiating which is the norm ,the bigger the fight the more negotiating takes place ,this isnt a get up the next day it happens and go business .

Wlad fighting another opponent before Joshua will only help him shake rust off so yea, Joshua will be getting a better prepared Klitchko in due time and away from all the Fury fiasco that is really what could have Wlad unfocused now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    The Parker vs Joshua date is already in place they can train accordingly to accommodate that match up .Its not like they dont know what the schedule is and Barry knows one more fight helps not hurts hin (barring loss) in this situation , hes not going to train much different anyway and Joshua and Dimitrenko or nearly the same size ,Parker needs slight rest after a few weeks or so but his training for Joshua has already begun , believe that.

Comment

Working...
                    X