Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman open to Porter rematch after a unification bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman open to Porter rematch after a unification bout

Keith 'One Time' Thurman (28-0) made his only ring appearance of the year on Juen 25th when he defeated Shawn Porter (26-2) via unanimous decision at the Barclays Center in New York in a bout that aired live on free-to-air network CBS. The fight is considered one of the top fights of 2016 and Thurman is very pleased with his performance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia should not fight Molina. He and Thurman should do this fight in December or January! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Garcia should not fight Molina. He and Thurman should do this fight in December or January! Let's go!
      This is boxing so we can't have nice things.

Comment

I can see Thurman completely fading away if he doesn't have a meaningful fight soon.... After having only one fight this year, he cant really afford to have 2-3 fights with nobody's.... Garcia or khan is really all I want to see from Thurman

Comment

And I not saying the porter fight was meaningless im just saying i can see him fighting a few nobody's in his next few fights and he cant afford to do that

Comment

Good. Boxing needs some new rivalries. Thurman and Porter can fight 10 times and each time it'd be action packed, close and competitive.

Comment

Thurman Khan needs to happen

Comment

garcia or spence ...him and Spence would be the best fight at welter weight

Comment

A good rematch to have down the line. I keep saying it, but I just want to see Thurman with a different outfit, man. He's been stagnating with where he's been for years now.

Comment

That would be terrific, and if Porter doesn't get shocked by someone along the way he will deserve a second shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X