Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Zab Judah Allegedly Drinking, Lies After Car Accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Zab Judah Allegedly Drinking, Lies After Car Accident

Former world champion Zab Judah tried to lie after a Las Vegas car crash back in January -- claiming his name was "Michael Johnson" ... and the whole thing was caught on video.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn, he was drunk like a motherf*****

Comment

i wonder how he got out of this.

these idiots, so much cash and they cant get a taxi or pay a friend to take them home.

like broner that moron.

Comment

just read the article

She also told Judah she was calling the police because it was "obvious" he had been drinking. However, we've done some digging and can't find a record of Judah being arrested for DUI on that date.
        He wasn't arrested for DUI and no record and apparently the cops came there she dialed them in, so they would have gave him a sobriety test and he passed the breathalizer because if he didnt they would have got him for DUI, so Im guessing he probably was out late and drove while sleepy.

NEVER drive when you are sleepy ever thats one of the worst one moment you eyes get heavy and you think you just blink but actually that moment you close your eyes for a second you actually fall asleep.

Whenever I get sleepy on the road I pull over and take a nap. Truck Drivers do it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          just read the article

He wasn't arrested for DUI and no record and apparently the cops came there she dialed them in, so they would have gave him a sobriety test and he passed the breathalizer because if he didnt they would have got him for DUI, so Im guessing he probably was out late and drove while sleepy.

NEVER drive when you are sleepy ever thats one of the worst one moment you eyes get heavy and you think you just blink but actually that moment you close your eyes for a second you actually fall asleep.

Whenever I get sleepy on the road I pull over and take a nap. Truck Drivers do it all the time.
          Or he left before they arrived. I was reading that they passed some law in Vegas that unless someone is seriously injured or there is serious car damage, the cops will not arrive to the scene and the drivers have to exchange info.

Comment

Zab looking real Methed out.

Comment

Michael Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                just read the article

It doesn't say anywhere that the police showed up.

But yeah, it's obvious he had nothing to hide, I mean he only gave up a false name. Seems legit.

Comment

michael johnson LOL seriously zab

Comment

Guys you are all racist tbh.

1) he is NOT a liar!

2) he was NOT drunk!

He's just a little bit punchdrunk and forgot his name!

SMH you guys

Comment

Working...
                    X