Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager Rips Eubanks: Those Clowns Lost Their Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager Rips Eubanks: Those Clowns Lost Their Shot

In recent weeks, British middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jr. (23-1, 18KOs) has continued to demand a fight with IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

well im part of the boxing scene that doesnt want to see a unified champ fighting a fella who is still fighting eurobums so both parties were KILLING boxing with this BS fight..

eubank should fight a top guy then get some time from you all..if he does the job and u all act like u dont hear him U'RE DUCKING...just like u are ducking canelo's offer right now.

Comment

Eubank needs to fight Heiland for the WBC mando spot if he wants back into consideration for a fight against the big dog at MW. Your pops blew a chance at millions trying to build his promotional company. Now you have to earn your shot another way.

Comment

So, according to GGG fanboy standards, this is the part where we start shouting "ducking!"

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          So, according to GGG fanboy standards, this is the part where we start shouting "ducking!"
          Loeffler paying headlines as usual. GBP got Loeffler shook, best thing to do is bring up other fighters to confuse bandwagoners a bit more!
          Last edited by Lester Tutor; 09-19-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

"They lost it. We won’t be in this position again with this strange family." - HAHAHA

Comment

GGG is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by HansGruber View Post
                "They lost it. We won’t be in this position again with this strange family." - HAHAHA
                That was his best line...this Hermann guy is really funny...I like how he puts his words together...he articulately ethers folks...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  You're confused. GGG offered Eubank jr the fight on great terms. GGG offered to come fight in Eubank jr's country. As usual, GGG went above and beyond. As usual, the other fighter ducked him at the last minute. Blame it on Eubank jr or his father, it was his side that used crazy demands to back out of the fight, not GGG. Even their own promoter admits it was his fighter, the Eubanks, who were to blame for not fighting GGG. GGG did everything right which is why Kell Brook was so eager to come in and take the same deal.

It's so rare for a promoter to blame their own fighter for a fight falling apart. How often do you see that? Almost never. But GGG is so revered in the sport, he not only offers spectacular knockouts in the ring, he inspires rarely seen methods of ducking outside of the ring.

I don't know if you have a racial or national bias, but to blame GGG for being ducked by a fighter, who's own promoter admits it was his fighter not GGG, shows you have some type of bias or hatred against the #1 pound for pound fighter on the planet. I don't know why you have that bias but clearly you do. As for GGG saying they're not going to deal with Eubank now, that's just because they don't want to waste any more time negotiating with someone who plays negotiating games instead of fighting. Last time they did that, it put them in a position where they didn't have any more time to negotiate with opponents and had to agree to fight Kell Brook, which opened them up to tons of unwarranted criticism. With haters like you, they are damned if they do, damned if they don't, so this time they're just not going to waste time.

Hopefully the Eubanks get their act together, and the fight can be revisited in the future if Eubanks don't back out again, as Abel Sanchez and Tom Loeffler have said it's still a possibility in the future. When the fight originally fell apart, I didn't really care because I remembered Saunders beating Eubank so figured he wasn't very good, but since then I've watched some of his recent fights on youtube and he has spectacular speed for a middleweight and pretty good power and strength too. Now I'm actually disappointed we didn't get that fight. I didn't realize Eubank jr was so talented. That also elevates Saunders in my book. In any case I hope we see Jacobs next, and that GGG-Eubank happens in the future, but there's no question Eubanks are to blame for ducking the fight the first time after all that trash talk, and if GGG's team doesn't think they can rely on them anymore, then you can't blame GGG for looking elsewhere.

Of course, some biased fans, whether racial bias or national bias, will find a way to blame GGG for anything. When Floyd was supposed P4P #1 people hated him because he deserved it. He cherry picked and never fought top guys in their prime in their ideal weight class with their normal gloves etc. But with GGG it's just a case where some people will always look to hate on greatness. This man is cleaning out his division, willing to fight everyone, has 22 knockouts in a row, and has been ducked by countless fighters from 154 to 168. Even Ramirez who outweighs him by 25 pounds normally wants to fight him just not next, wants to wait until GGG is 35 next year. That's how feared he is that a huge super middleweight power puncher with like a five inch reach advantage, and possibly a speed advantage, who is a natural light heavyweight, in his prime, isn't ready for GGG.

That's the best guy a division above GGG, who would kick James Degale's ass after James Degale got a gift decision after being beaten up by Rogelio Medina, ducking GGG. The #1 super middleweight ducking a middleweight. That's how good that middleweight is, named Gennady Golovkin. But some people would rather blame the victim of ducking, GGG, than the duckers. They would rather remain willfully ignorant of facts and bring up Lara, instead of learning about the boxing scene and looking up how his manager said they were loyal to Showtime, and how Dibella said there would be "TV problems" in making that fight even though there were no problems making GGG-Wade or Canelo-Khan. It just shows Lara doesn't really want the fight after all, but you haters will keep bringing him up because the only way you can avoid blaming the ten fighters who keep ducking GGG is to find one who GGG is supposedly ducking. Too bad that fighter doesn't exist lol!

Once you guys find out the facts about Lara, you will probably go back to "scaled down light heavyweight" "weighs 200 pounds outside the gym" Andre Ward (quotes from his own trainer) who struggles to make 175, and hasn't been able to make 168 the entire time he pretended to want to fight GGG, but only after GGG already signed to fight Lemieux and only after three tuneups of course, even though he was the bigger fighter. Funny how even these much bigger fighters either don't want to fight GGG until next year, or demand multiple tuneups first. I thought normally the fighter moving up in weight needed the tuneups first, not the fighter bringing his opponent up to his weight class?

Like Canelo, now he wants tuneups first going up in weight before fighting GGG. So fighters moving up to fight GGG need tuneups, and won't fight him immediately. But when GGG moves up, those bigger fighters are the ones who need the tuneups too, not GGG, who was willing to fight Froch, Chavez Jr., and Ward in his first fight at 168, something no other champion these days is doing. But once again you biased haters of greatness will look for excuses to hate this man who is everything that is right with boxing. He has brought more exciting in his one-sided fights against the only fighters who will get in the ring with him in just a couple years than Floyd and Andre provided their entire careers! I don't know why yall hate on that. I feel your frustration about one-sided fights, I agree about that, but since I'm an informed boxing fan, I know to blame the duckers, instead of blaming the victim of ducking. Don't yall social justice and ****? Never blame the victim!

I think if yall criticized PC social justice warriors as much as yall criticized GGG, the world would be a much better place. And if yall criticized the duckers as much as yall criticized GGG, boxing would be a much better sport.
                  Last edited by Boxing Logic; 09-19-2016, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I think this guy should be the voice of GGG instead of Loeffler or Sanchez.. Loeffler acts as if he will lose business every time he is asked about any potential fighter..

Comment

Working...
                    X