Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Krzysztof Glowacki - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Krzysztof Glowacki - HUGE Gallery

Usyk vs. Glowacki Fight Photos - Ergo Arena, Gdansk - Olympic gold medal winner Oleksandr Usyk (10-0, 9KOs) went the distance for the first time in winning a twelve round unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Krzysztof Glowacki (26-1, 16KOs) to capture the WBO cruiserweight title. The scores were 119-109, 117-111 and 117-111.

[Click Here To Read More]

tbh I wasn't that impressed with Usyk it was much closer than 119-109 tho maybe 115-113, 116-112
    Last edited by Sadiqkingofko; 09-19-2016, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      tbh I wasn't that impressed with Usyk it was much closer than 119-109 tho maybe 115-113, 116-112
      Hell NO!!! 116-112 is pushing it even.... I don't think you could give Glowacki more than 3 rounds, unless you graduated from Proska's school of judging lol.

I had it 118-110 for Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        The guy wins his first belt after only 9 pro fight against an unbeaten champion with 26-0 record and you were not impressed????

must be canelo fan

118-110
        Last edited by HansGruber; 09-19-2016, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HansGruber View Post
          The guy wins his first belt after only 9 pro fight against an unbeaten champion with 26-0 record and you were not impressed????

must be canelo fan

118-110
          i was super impressed ...never seen him fight before, instant fan..great performance ...moves so well for a big dude, flashes of lomachenko also ..that super pivot move he uses to almost get behind the opponent ..love it

Comment

I was so stoked for this fight and couldn't believe how bored I was the whole time. I actually nodded off twice. Zero entertainment value but I don't blame the guys. Usyk did what he had to do to get the job done. Highly skilled guy. I accept that they all can't be KO victories. Sometimes you gotta play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
              i was super impressed ...never seen him fight before, instant fan..great performance ...moves so well for a big dude, flashes of lomachenko also ..that super pivot move he uses to almost get behind the opponent ..love it
              Same here... I mean the guy just broke Holyfield's cruiser-weight record. come on now.

p.s. Lomachenko's Dad used to train him when they both won the Golds in Olympics, so you will see plenty of that style in the future.

Comment

What an awesome fight!

Comment

only the middle rounds were somewhat boring, when usyk had established control but was still reluctant to let his hands go. i think he just wanted to make extra sure that he wouldn't empty his tank or get caught in his first championship fight. in the last few rounds when it became clear that he could comfortably last the distance he started having fun in there and it was really entertaining to watch. he has a super aesthetic style for a big guy, and is usually not averse to taking risks in order to put on a show

Comment

I was pretty impressed with Usyk and his ability to remain calm and confident the entire fight as well as keep to his game plan. He's easily a force and a stern test for anyone willing to face him.

Comment

Working...
                    X